• 20-acre campus undergoing redevelopment to create a vibrant space for living and working in Charlestown.
• 1,465 parking spots, including 900 spaces in 100 Hood Park Drive.
• Anticipating 2,000+ people/day on campus.
• Situated conveniently between TD Garden/North Station, Kendall Square, and Assembly Row.
• Easily accessible via Route 93 and the MBTA.
Charlestown By The Numbers:
(within a 1 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 37,274
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $617 MIL
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $187 MIL
- Average Household Income: $121,200
- Office Space: 3.5 MIL SF
- Residential Units: 17,132
- Community College Station: 4,956 Orange Line Daily Entries