The Clippership Wharf development is transforming the East Boston waterfront into an active, publicly accessible extension of Maverick Square, and the surrounding East Boston neighborhood. When complete, the project will boast four upscale residential buildings and approximately 478 housing units with ground floor retail and on-site parking. With incredible panoramic views of downtown Boston, the available retail/restaurant spaces are unlike anything on the market today.
East Boston By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 11,005
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $175 MIL
- Annual Food & Beverage Sales: $55 MIL
- Average Household Income: $107,611
- Maverick Station: 10,106 Blue Line Daily Entries