ABOUT CENTER PLAZA
740,000 SF of office space.
Existing co-tenants include Caffe Nero, CVS, 7-Eleven, FedEx, and The Kinsale.
Public parking garage with 575 spaces.
Across the street from $70 M renovation of City Hall Plaza into 7 acres of outdoor, civic space.
Located 1-block from the Freedom Trail, over 4 M visitors annually.
Office tenants include Spotify, Grubhub, Twitter, and Mass Trial Court
Downtown By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 277,335
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $1.22 MIL
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $369 MIL
- Average Household Income: $161,439
- Office Space: 18 MIL SF
- Hotel Keys: 5,500
- Freedom Trail:4 MIL Annual Visitors
- Government Center: 10,828 Blue/Green Line Daily Entries
- State Street: 13,258 Blue/Orange Line Daily Entries