Located at the corner of Canal & Valenti Street in North Station, this +/-1,945 SF of retail or restaurant space sits in a 241-unit luxury residential building. Other building retailers include Bourbon Coffee, CVS, The Handle Bar, Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa (under construction), and Skin Spa New York (coming soon).
TD Garden, North Station, The Hub on Causeway (coming soon), Converse HQ (400 employees), Verizon (coming soon), and City Winery.
North Station By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Daily Pedestrian Traffic: 13,629
- Daytime Population: 100,780
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $482 MIL
- Annual Food & Beverage Sales: $146 MIL
- Average Annual Household Income: $127,905
- TD Garden: 200+ annual events serving over 3.5 MIL people
- North Station: 17,079 daily T entries, 475,447 annual Amtrak passengers