• +/-3,105 SF of retail or restaurant space.
• Located in a 271,000 SF office building on Bedford Street, in one of Boston’s busiest neighborhoods: Downtown Crossing.
• Situated at a highly-trafficked location in the center of a premier retail and restaurant thoroughfare.
• Sits directly in between two of Boston’s largest transportation hubs: Downtown Crossing (23,478 daily MBTA entries) and South Station (25,037 MBTA daily entries).
Downtown By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 193,453
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $380 Million
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $116 Million
- Average Household Income: $147,867
- Downtown Crossing: 23,478 Red/Orange Line Daily Entries
- Park Street: 19,653 Red/Green Line Daily Entries
- South Station: 25,037 Red/Silver Line Daily Entries, 1.57 MIL Annual AMTRAK Passengers