Boston Urban Partners is pleased to offer +/- 2,705 SF of restaurant or retail space located in one of Boston’s busiest neighborhoods- Downtown Crossing.
This highly trafficked location is in the center of a premiere retail and restaurant thoroughfare.
99 Summer sits directly in between two of Boston’s largest transportation centers – Downtown Crossing and South Station.
Here is what you need to know about this location:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Average Household Income: $138,899
- Annual Food & Beverage Sales: $106 Million
- Total Retail Expenditure: $350 Million
- Daytime Office Population: 196,544
- South Station Daily Ridership:
25,037 – Red/ Silver Line Passengers
47,738 – Commuter Rail Daily Passengers
1,491,095 – Annual Amtrak Passengers
- Downtown Crossing Daily Ridership:
23,478 – Daily Passengers