955 Mass Ave. is centrally located between two of Cambridge’s busiest Squares, Harvard and Central. A dense residential population is complemented by office, student, and tourist demographics. Anchored by one of the world’s most prestigious universities, Harvard University, which is a short walk away and supplies 955 Mass Ave. with an unparalleled pool of potential customers.
Join an eclectic mix of restaurant, fitness, and retail co-tenants such as Waypoint, Design Within Reach, Cafe Sushi, Life Alive Cafe, The Handle Bar Spin Studio, Pammy’s Restaurant,
The UPS Store, and more.
Central Square By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 23,200
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $488 MIL
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $140 MIL
- Average Household Income: $125,751
- Harvard Students: 21,000
- MIT Students: 11,319
- Kendall Square Station: 17,018Red Line Daily Entries
- Harvard Square Station: 18,528Red Line Daily Entries