Boston Urban Partners is pleased to offer +/-1,780 SF & +/-4,669 SF of retail/restaurant spaces conveniently located next to the Central Square red line T stop.
• This site is surrounded by technology-driven companies, laboratories, start-ups, and education.
• Situated between Kendall Square, home of Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Harvard Square.
Central Square By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 23,690
- Annual Food & Beverage Sales: $138 MIL
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $453 MIL
- Avg. Household Income: $131,050
- Central Square Daily Passengers: 16,525
- Kendal Square Daily Passengers: 15,433
- Harvard Square Daily Passengers: 23,199
- Enrolled Harvard University Students: 21,000
- Enrolled MIT Students: 11,319