IT ALL MEETS HERE.
• For over 120 years, Exchange Place has been at the forefront of Boston’s commercial sector. That designation remains true today as a number of the city’s most prestigious companies base their headquarters in the building.
• The 1.24 million square foot class A office tower is located at the intersection of State Street and Congress Street, one of Boston’s busiest intersections. There is an estimated 4.5 million square feet of class A office space within the State & Congress Micro Market. Over 26,000 cars per day drive by the site, and there are over 24,000 total daily MBTA entries at State Street and Government Center.
• With close proximity to Faneuil Hall, Government Center, Post Office Square and Downtown Crossing, the site is trafficked by the trade area’s office, tourist, civic and retail populations, maintaining a steady buzz from day into night.
53 State Street Office Tenants
Nixon Peabody, GMO, Boston Consulting Group, The Boston Globe, Acquia, Roku, SVB Leerink, Hachette, Macrum, Veolia, Rubin and Rudman
Downtown By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 197,560
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $531 Million
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $165 Million
- Average Household Income: $187,768
- Faneuil Hall: 18 MIL Annual Visitors
- The Freedom Trail: 4 MIL Annual Visitors
- State Street: 13,258 Blue/Orange Line Daily Entries
- Government Center: 10,828 Blue/Green Line Daily Entries
- South Station: 1.57 MIL Annual AMTRAK Passengers, 25,037 Red/Silver Line Daily Entries