Located in the heart of Boston’s revitalized Downtown Crossing shopping district. The building is located on the Freedom Trail, which has over 4M visitors annually, and is close to dense office
and residential populations.
This 24/7 location is bookended by Boston’s two most-trafficked subway stations, drawing 250,000 pedestrians daily to the local theaters, hotels, and residences.
Downtown Crossing By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 200,855
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $568 MIL
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $177 MIL
- Average Household Income: $175,327
- Daytime Population: 250,000
- Office Space: 3.71 MIL SF
- Hotel Keys: 1,800
- Park Street Station: 19,653 Green/Red Line Daily Entries
- Downtown Crossing Station: 23,478 Orange/Red Line Daily Entries