371 & 375 Washington Street are located in the heart of Boston’s revitalized Downtown Crossing shopping district. The building is located across from Millennium Tower (442 luxury residences & 240,000 SF of retail) and is walking distance to all major public transportation and public parking.
This 24/7 location is bookended by Boston’s two most-trafficked subway stations, drawing 250,000 pedestrians daily to the local theaters, hotels, and residences.
Downtown Crossing By The Numbers:
(within a 1/2 mile radius)
- Daytime Population: 176,519
- Annual Retail Expenditure: $492 MIL
- Average Food & Beverage Sales: $154 MIL
- Average Household Income: $147,542
- Office Space: 3.71 MIL SF
- Hotel Keys: 1,800
- Park Street Station: 19,653 Green/Red Line Daily Entries
- Downtown Crossing Station: 23,478 Orange/Red Line Daily Entries